Cheer & Dance Alumni
Class of 2020
Class of 2019
Class of 2018
- Arizona State University
"I loved OC because everyone was a family, it was easy to make friends and bond over something you love. Cheering at OC was a special time in my life and I will hold those memories in my heart."
- California Baptist University
- Member of the cheer team - 2019 NCA National Champion
- "I love OC because when they say it’s a family, it really is."
Class of 2016
- Arizona State University Class of 2020
- "I loved how OC felt like my second family I never thought I needed from my first day to my last"
- Oklahoma State University
- "It has been almost 4 years since I have been a part of OC All Stars, but the relationships that I developed during my time there still continue to grow and strengthen. There is no better family than the athletes and coaches at this gym. They have shaped my character in numerous ways and I couldn’t feel more blessed to experience the passionate love and support from them each day."
Class of 2015
- Boise State University Class of 2019
- "I love OC All Stars because of the family aspect, the teamwork, and the constant love and support from your teammates and coaches. Growing up, OC was a huge part of my life and taught me so many important lessons. However, my favorite thing about this gym is that no matter where I go in life, I always have a place at OC every time I come home!"
- Boise State University
- Member of the Cheer Team
- "I love OC because of how it always felt like a family and a place to call home. The coaches all contributed to my growth and success in the 6 years I was there and are ultimately the reason I am where I am now."
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Class of 2019
- “We are not a team because we work together. We are a team because we respect, trust, and care for each other.” The love and respect among every athlete and coach at OC is truly second to none. I will forever cherish the friendships I have made at this gym and I am so grateful to the coaches and athletes of OC Black for accepting me into their family
Class of 2013
- Saddleback College
- "Family over everything!!"