What is 8TA Movement?
- Movement Development – Designed to enhance coordination for all ages and abilities.
- Mind and Body – While enhancing coordination you are actively training minds to think through physical and mental obstacles and how to overcome them.
- Confidence – As students progress they will gain self-esteem from succeeding in trial and error.
- Discipline – Teaches how persistence and focus result in more fun and open new avenues of learning proving there is no limit to what they can do if they focus both mind and body.
- Teamwork – 8TA Movement culture starts with support for each other.
Check out our class schedule for details, pricing and level descriptions. There's a class for every age and level. Interested in competing with 8TA Movement? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
You can't go wrong with the action of an 8TA Movement Party! Party packages range from birthday parties, private parties (corporate), graduation parties and more.
Summer Camp, Thanksgiving Camp and Winter Break Camp sold out in 2015! Call 949-766-8326 to reserve your spot now.